Uttara Bank Job Circular 2021: Uttara Bank Limited Just Published a new job circular for the vacant position of Probationary Officer.
The interested candidates may apply from the 1 June, 2021 through the Website of Uttara Bank Limited (www.uttarabank-bd.com) latest by the 30 June, 2021 by filling up the Online Application Form of the Bank.
Lets Dive it in:
Uttara Bank Job Summaries:
|Organization||:||Uttara Bank Limited|
|Online Application Portal||:||22.214.171.124|
|Educational Qualification||:||Graduation and Post Graduation.|
|Application||:||Online Based Recruitment System|
|Application Opening Date||:||1st June 2021|
|Closing Date||:||30th June 2021|
Uttara Bank Job Circular 2021
Uttara Bank Limited invites online applications from young, smart & energetic persons for appointment as Probationary Officer. Candidates fulfilling the criteria are eligible to apply through online. Check out Job Circular for information regarding requirements, how to apply, selection procedure and more from www.uttarabank-bd.com.
Post Name: Probationary Officer
Candidates fulfilling the following criteria are eligible to apply
Academic Qualifications :~
(a) Post Graduation Degree in any discipline from any recognized University/Educational Institution.
(b) Candidates must have 1st Class/ Division in all academic examinations with GPA at least 4.00 out of 5.00 in SSC
and HSC or equivalent examinations and CGPA at least 3.00 out of 4.00 or 3.75 out of 5.00 in Graduation/Graduation (Hons) and Master Degree.
Age : Not over 30 years as on 30 June, 2021.
Computer literacy is essential.
Salary and Package:
There will be a 01 (one) year period of probation/training which will start from the date of joining in the Bank’s service and during the probation period a remuneration will be paid @ Tk. 35,000/- (Taka thirty five thousand) only (consolidated) per month.
After successful completion of the period of probation, the Probationary Officers will be confirmed as Senior Officer in the scale of pay of Tk.20000-1600X2-23200-2200X15-56200/- with other allowances & benefits as admissible in the grade.
The selected candidates will have to give an undertaking to the effect that he/she will serve in the bank for a minimum period of 05 (five) years.
Uttara Bank Online Application Form:
The interested candidates may apply through the Website of Uttara Bank Limited www.uttarabank-bd.com from the 1st June 2021 to 30th June 2021
The online application form is available at – https://www.uttarabank-bd.com/index.php/home/career section.
The procedure of filling up the Online Application Form is available here. After applying through the Website, the candidate will find a Tracking Number Form.
The instructions given on the Tracking Number Form shall be complied with properly.
How to Apply for Uttara Bank Job Circular
- View Job Circular – Academic Qualifications will be measured against criteria mentioned in Job Circular.
- Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer 7.0 & above is recommended.
- Select dates from calendar.
- Image size should not exceed 30KB and Image extension must be of .jpg format.
- Scanned signature size should not exceed 20KB and Image extension must be of .jpg format.
- All * marked fields in the Application Form are mandatory .
- Please print and preserve both of Confirmation Letter & Online Application Form after submission of the application.
- Computer literacy is must for this position .
- You are requested to keep your password in mind.
- View and print (if necessary) Online Job Application Form using SEARCH .
- If you fail to preserve your track no then recover your track using TRACK SEARCH .
- If you fail to preserve your track no then recover your track using PASSWORD RECOVER .
- For any correction please go to EDIT option
The Online Application Process consists of three phases.
First of all, clicking APPLY NOW Applicant will be redirected to Online Application Form to fill in (Step-1). After successful submission of this form you will be forwarded to Confirmation Page with a Track No. Print this page and preserve it (Step-2).
However, Applicant will see a link View Online Application at the left bottom corner of the Confirmation Page. Last of all, please follow the link to view the Online Application Form and print this one (Step-3).
Applicant can view and print this online application form (if it requires) using SEARCH option.
Uttara Bank Selection Procedure:
Only short listed candidates will be notified for the written test through our Website and by sending SMS at their respective mobiles.
The short list will be prepared by the Bank by taking a MCQ Test of the candidates from whom the applications will be received by it in response to its advertisements.
The candidates qualified in the Written Test will be called for Viva Voce for final selection.
Some Important Instruction:
- Persuasion/Influence/Recommendation/Canvassing in any form will make the candidate liable for rejection of his/her application.
- The candidate who is in job elsewhere needs to apply through proper channel.
- The candidate who is not willing to serve anywhere in Bangladesh needs not to apply.
- The candidates must have to mention the date of publication of academic results published by the concerned controller of examinations. No appeared Certificate will be accepted.
- The candidates must have a valid mobile number.
- No hard copy of any application/document will be accepted.
- Incomplete application will not be entertained. The competent authority of the Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application in any stage without assigning any reason and also reserves the right to cancel/modify the recruitment/selection process, if need arises without assigning any reason.