Caab Job Circular 2021: Bangladesh Civil Aviation Authority just published a new job circular for the vacant position. Apply Online at caab.teletalk.com.bd
Bangladesh Civil Aviation Authority conducts various activities of the airport including aviation related activities, flight safety and air traffic control of Bangladesh. The work of this organization is to maintain all the airports and provide various facilities. The head office of this organization is at Kurmitola in Dhaka.
Lets dive it in:
CAAB Latest Job Summaries:
|Organization||:||Bangladesh Civil Aviation Authority|
|Online Application Portal||:||caab.teletalk.com.bd|
|Educational Qualification||:||Secondary, Higher Secondary, Graduation |
and Post Graduation Level in Bangladesh
|Age||:||17-30 years (As on 2021)|
|Application||:||SMS Based Recruitment System|
|Payment Method||:||Teletalk by SMS (For Online Application Only)|
|Application Opening Date||:||23rd May 2021|
|Closing Date||:||20th June 2021|
Civil Aviation Authority (CAAB) Job Circular 2021
Civil Aviation Authority of Bangladesh just published a new job circular online. Applicants will find all information including job circular, requirement, eligibility, application form, salary scale and how to apply from caab.teletalk.com.bd or caab.gov.bd
- Assistant Director(Admin)/Assistant Director(Human resource development and general training)/Assistant Director(Personal Secretary to Chairman)/Assistant Director(Public Relations)/Assistant Director(Estate Management)/Assistant Director(Discipline)
- Assistant Director(Law)
- Procurement Officer
- Economist/Air Transportation Officer(Economics)
- Flight Operation Inspector
- Assistant Architect
- Assistant Engineer(Civil)
- Assistant Engineer(E/M)
- Data Entry Operator
- Office Assistant Cum-Computer Typist
- Pump Driver and Pump Mistry
- Medical Officer
- Airwardiness Inspector(Aerospace)
- Airwardiness Inspector(Avionics)
- Aerodrome Assistant
- Assistant Communication Officer(Phones)
- Airport Fire Leader
- Lounge Room Attandent
- Motor Transport Cleaner
- Senior Officer
- Physical Trainer
- Assiatant Security Officer
- Assistant Physical Trainer
- Senior Systems Analyst
- ANS Inspector(ATM)
- Assistant Programmer
- Security Officer
- Radio Technician
- Assistant Radio Technician/Teleprinter Mechanic
- Junior Security Operator
- Aerodrome Officer(ATM)
- Sub-Assistant Engineer(E/M)
- Sub-Assistant Engineer(Civil)
- Information Supervisor(Female)
- Information Assistant(Female)
- Estate Inspector
- Horticulture Inspector
- Sanitary Inspector
- Accounts Assistant
- Store Keeper
- Aircraft Marshelar
- Boarding Bridge Operator
- Bird Shooter
- Security Guard
- Systems Analyst
- Aerodrome Officer(ATM:ATCO)
- Inspector(Dangerous Goods and Ground Handling)
- Assistant Store Officer
- Assistant Accounts Officer/Assistant Audit Officer
- Motor Transport Fitter Driver
- Airport Fire Operator
- Senior Programmer
- Air Transportation Officer
- ANS Inspector(CNS)
- Assistant Maintenance Engineer
- Gas Technician
- Assistant Draftsman
- Conveyor Belt Operator/Conveyor Operator
- Surveyor Assistant
- Radio Cleaner
- Instructor(English Language)
- CNS Engineer
- Air Trasportation Officer(Statistics)
- Rater(Aviation English)
- Fire Supervisor
- Security Operator
- Driver/Motor Transport Driver
- Despatch Rider
- Traffic Hand
- Maintenance Engineer
- Accounts Officer/Audit Officer
- ANS Inspector(Search and Rescue)/ANS Inspector(Pans-Ops)
- ANS Inspector(Met)
- Senior Cartographer
- UDA/UDA(Bench Assistant)
- Draftsman/Draftsman cum Cad Operator
- Medical Assistant
- Telephone Operator
- Assistant Operator
- Assistant Director(Avsec Ops)
- ANS Inspector(AIS)/ANS Inspector(Maps and Chart)
- Technical Assistant
- Security Supervisor
- Motor Mechanic
- Engine Driver
- Auto Electrician
- Fitter Mechanic
- Armed Security Guard.
Note: There are 10 Groups. You can apply in 1 post in each group.
Download Full Circular in PDF File from below links:
How to Apply for CAAB Job Circular 2021:
If Anyone Interested, They can apply through the Bangladesh Civil Aviation Authority Official Website at caab.teletalk.com.bd.
Fill up the Online Application Form:
- Visit- caab.teletalk.com.bd
- Click on Apply Now Button From the desired 9 Group.
- Select the post from the list (There is separate group available)_
- Now, Fill up the form with required information.
- Input exact same Captcha code and Click Next
- Review the application form. Upload photo and signature [Photo must be 300 × 300 pixel (width × height) and file size not more than 100 KB and Signature must be 300 × 80 pixel (width × height) and file size not more than 60 KB. Colour Photo is a must]
- Submit your Application.
After successfully submitting the online application form, Applicants will get a user id and applicant copy. Save it for pay the application fees.
After completing the CAAB online application form, Applicants need to pay the application fees. The time limit is 72 hours.
Payment Amount is- 224/560 TK. Pay the Application fees using a Teletalk SIM. Please the Pay the Application Fees with the following format:
CAAB <space> USER ID and Send SMS to 16222
Example: CAAB KDHFHD send send it to 16222.
Reply: Applicant’s Name. Taka 224/560 will be charged as application fees. Your PIN Is 12378975. To Pay Fee, Type CAAB <space> YES <space> PIN and Send to 16222.
CAAB <space> YES <space> PIN and Send SMS to 16222.
Example: CAAB YES 12378975 and Send to 16222.
Reply: Congratulations. Applicant’s Name, Payment Complete Successfully for CAAB. Application for post ** USER ID (KDHFHD) and Password (*).
N.B: Please preserve the User ID and Password. You will need User ID and Password to download Admit card.
CAAB Admit Card Download:
Bangladesh Civil Aviation Authority will publish the admit card on the official job application website.
Applicants can download the admit card from caab.teletalk.com.bd. They just need login with their user id and password to download the admit card.
Applicants can also follow the below instruction to download the admit card.
How to Download CAAB Admit Card:
- Visit- caab.teletalk.com.bd
- Click on Admit Card Button from menu.
- Type User id and Password.
- Now, Click Submit to Download the Admit Card.